Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Tagged

OK, I've been tagged by Cosmogrrl...

Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.

Here goes:
  1. I was a Texas State mixed doubles tennis champion for 3 years straight (in the late 90s-under my maiden name-we were newly married).
  2. I was my happiest when we lived in San Antonio. Far away from the clutches, oops, I mean influences of parents and in-laws. I could be myself and got to grow as an individual.
  3. I grew up in a strict, Indian household that did not promote expression of emotion or sexuality/sensuality. Goes with the culture. Although I am an extremely outgoing person, I am still a very reserved person. I do not share my feelings or personal information very easily. Starting this blog was both very hard and therapeutic for me. Because of this I am very open with our kids. We discuss everything. I don't ever want them to feel as though they cannot come to me.
  4. I am a daredevil. The one thing I have not tried yet is skydiving. I missed my chance before the kids were born and now will wait until my kids are in college.
  5. I have never liked the taste of beer, have never tried pot or any other drug. And don't feel like I missed out on anything-I don't understand the attraction.

Now, I tag Cassie, Mia, Sharon, a.maria and...Chandra :)

In other news, I ran another 3 miles on the treadmill on Sunday, did lunges and used my free weights and balance ball to work biceps and triceps.


Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?