Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Treadmillin' it

I truly have been running on and off in the past 3 weeks, just nothing exciting to blog about. We sucessfully moved the treadmill from the upstairs bedroom down two flights of stairs to the finished basement. Whew! We dented the front door a bit when we had to take a sharp turn but not by much. That sucker is HEAVY! I removed the console and grab bars to reduce the weight and bulkiness but it was still very tricky.

When we got it situated in the basement in exactly the right spot (in line with the TV 25 feet away) my tall husband noticed that his head presses against the ceiling while standing on the platform! HaHa sucks to be tall. So, the solution? Remove the panel in the ceiling above the treadmill! hee hee, it's pretty funny actually because there is a big hole over my head now. When he run he catches part of the drop down ceiling in his line of sight.

We went to Portland over Thanksgiving weekend for Xmas shopping. I am officially DONE!
Now I just have to wrap all the stuff.

Comments:
More power to you if you can stay on the dreadmill. I hate it. I find I can't barely run easy distances because I get so bored. Maybe it helps having it in your home and watching your choice of tv/movies? and hey no fair on the christmas shopping!
 


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?