Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Computer error

OK so it's not a computer error but just me and my computer illiterate self. Since I switched to Haloscan for comments a couple of weeks ago I noticed the comments don't go to my e-mail account. In trying to see why I went to Haloscan's website today and to the comments section. There I went to "Manage comments" and deleted the old comments. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
In doing so it deleted the comments from my posts PERMANENTLY. Yikes, I thought it was just like an inbox or something. So I have lost all my wonderful comments especially the 20 from my race report. Sorry everyone, I even deleted Cassie's and Flatman's comments from today without realizing what was happening. Anyone visiting my blog now will think I have no friends *weep*. Oh well, learn as I go I guess. CRAP!

PS. Don't forget to read the post below :)

Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?