Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Update 1

Update # 1

Thanks everyone for your concern. Dad is doing fine, recovering nicely. The first thing he asked his doctor when he started coming out of his drug induced sleep was how soon before he could start running again ! That’s my Dad (

The nurses were impressed that he was very agile after the surgery even helping lift himself up onto his recovery bed from the transport gurney. They said it was because of his athleticism that he is recovering faster than the other heart patients.

I am picking up the kids from preschool after work and we will drive to Saint John Regional Hospital to visit him. Mom and my sister and 1 year old nephew have been there with Dad the whole time. I moved all my patients tomorrow onto Friday so we will get to spend much of tomorrow with him. The kids will stay in Saint John until Monday while I come home tomorrow night. This will leave us kidless for the Half on Sunday. Much Easier. Whew. I’m mot sure they could hang around for 2-2 ½ hours waiting for Mom to cross the finish line.

More updates to follow later. Again thanks for the best wishes. I’m so glag to have the RBF (

Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?