Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Weekly Roundup

This week was very productive overall. I am still following Hal's training guide although we shifted it by a day this week.
Woke up early Thursday at 6:00am and knocked out 2 miles as per schedule, scaring 2 little old ladies along the way who ignored my yelling (well in advance) "coming up behind" as I approached them. Maybe they didn't have their hearing aids turned up or something - they were late 70s in age, but walking at a very brisk pace.
Recap:
Sun - 4 miles ~ 39 min
Mon - off
Tues - off
Wed - 3 miles on treadmill at 10:30 pace (noon workout)
Thurs - 2 miles
Fri - 2.5 miles
Tonight's menu:
Pizza!

Comments:
Hi! It does look like we're on the same schedule! Are you doing any races before the 1/2?

you've been added to my blog list-- ever run the mackworth island loop? (near baxter school?) I'm going to try that out this week!
 
We should plan a run together sometime!
 
I'm glad I found your blog!
 
Mmmmmm....PIZZA!
 


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?