Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Humidity

Humid, humid, humid and 95F! Yuck,yuck,yuck! Can I just say that moving from Texas was supposed to offer us a reprieve from the stifling heat/humidity combo. Yesterday's 3 miler did not happen. When I woke up at 6am the air so muggy and humid that it actually looked like it was misting outside. So I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Today was the same-no AM run. So feeling guilty all morning that I am messing my training schedule- I made myself drive home at lunch, turn on the window AC in my room and chug out 3 miles on the treadmill at a 10:30 pace, shower, then return back to the office only 5 min late for my 1:00pm patient who was humored that I ran on my lunch hour.
Tonight's menu :
Grilled salmon (on the BBQ) marinated in Balsalmic vinegrette
Steamed Broccoli (with melted cheese for the kids)
Yogurt and watermelon for dessert

Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?