Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Running on empty

Last night I decided to treadmill run (it's still raining) as soon as I got home. Did a 3-miler at a 11:00 min pace for the first 2 miles then a 10:06 min pace for the last mile. It felt great! No sucking air or anything.

I did crunches on the mat, showered, and went to put our 19 month old to bed while my husband showered and my 3 year old watched "Jungle Book" . When I returned I noticed a distinct musky (not musty) scent. I asked my husband what that smell was and he said that the 3 year old decided to make a slip and slide out of shaving cream and my yoga mat.

I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself. I mean, how could I be mad at that :) My husband was trying really hard to put on the stern face in fron tof him but would turn his back and chuckle. I love my kids - never a dull moment in our house. You can read about their other mischief in Peekaboo Adventures .

Distance: 3 miles
Time: ~ 32 min
Tempo: steady then fast

Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?