Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

It has been raining continuously for the past two weeks which has prevented me from running outdoors again. That and the wicked case of shin splints I had for 2 days after the last outdoor run. From our house to the end of the street is 1/2 mile downhill. I need to learn to slow down or something, I never had shin splints before so I'm not sure how to prevent them other than doing those toes exercises one of my badminton partners had to do.

I ran on the treadmill last Saturday for 3 miles at a 10:45 pace! I was draggin at 11:30 so I upped the pace and felt much better. I am getting faster! Yeah

I will try and treadmill run tonight as soon as I get home and while the kids are eating dinner. That way I don't have to watch cartoons on the TV while I run.

Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?