Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Last Outdoor Run

My husband and kids gave me the best early Mother's Day present this weekend. They went out of town to Grammie and Grampa's house! Yeah... 3 whole days to myself! I cannot recall the last time I even had more than 10 minutes in the bathroom to myself.

I used my time to try my first outdoor run. I usually run around a 11:30 min for up to 6 miles on the treadmill. Was I ever shocked to discover that on the road my time was 31 min for a 3 miler ! And that included walking the last 1/2 mile uphill to my house. Whoowee I must have been bookin it on the flat part. THe run felt good and not exhausting so I can't waiting to run outdoors again.

Distance: 3 miles
Time: 31:05 min
Emotion: Felt Good

Comments:

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?